Fall is coming quickly and as of next week my tv shows are coming back. After a 3 month drought, [well not really a total drought, I have watched a few series this summer :D] I am really happy to go back to my weekly dose of tv shows. I’m pretty sure I will fall back on some of them, due to lack of time, but I like to know they are there when I get a spare moment, or more like 40 minutes 😉
As many of my friends know [and have laughed of maaaany times :p] I am pretty much of a lists freak 😀 I like making lists, what can I say? :)) So, to celebrate the return of my favorite past-time, I made a short list [and by short I mean 25 items long] of the tv shows I’m gonna watch this fall 😀 I hope my co-editors will do the same, if they have the time and will want to.
1. SUPERNATURAL [The CW] Can’t wait to see what’s the deal with the new Sam. And well, I really miss Dean and Castiel.
2. CHUCK [NBC] Shaw is out of the picture and so is the BuyMore. All the important people in Chuck’s life know his secret. So what now? 😕 Also, I’m always in the mood for some nerdy jokes 😀
3. GREY’S ANATOMY [ABC] Well, with that season finale it’s a miracle I haven’t gone nuts over the summer. Hope Alex is okay…
4. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES [The CW] Katherine is in the house 😀 More Nina Dobrev, more drama, more fun 😀 Oh and Ian Somerhaler ❤
5. HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER [CBS] I watched all 5 seasons over the summer and I fell in love with it. All due to Barney’s awesomeness, of course 😀 What up? 😀
6. ONE TREE HILL [The CW] Well, this past season was like meh. With Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton out of the picture, I wasn’t too excited to watch it anymore, but I gotta say I loved the season finale. It was more like the old fun OTH. Not to mention Clay and Quinn’s situation…
7. 90210 [The CW] I really liked this past season and from the promos the 3rd season looks even better. Can’t wait to see the whole earthquake drama.
8. LIFE UNEXPECTED [The CW] It reminds me a lot of Gilmore Girls, which I loved, so I’m looking forward to the new season.
9. DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES [ABC] Over the years, it has never disappointed me. And now Vanessa Williams moves to Wisteria Lane :> I bet that will be fun!
10. GOSSIP GIRL [The CW] Can’t say that I am excited for it for a certain reason. Maybe to see Katie Cassidy. Oh and Chace Crawford ❤
11. PRIVATE PRACTICE [ABC]
12. THE AMAZING RACE [CBS]
13. GREEK [ABC Family]
14. TWO AND A HALF MEN [CBS]
15. THE MIDDLE [ABC]
16. COUGAR TOWN [ABC]
17. COMMUNITY [NBC]
18. CSI MIAMI [CBS]
19. LIE TO ME [FOX]
Also, I look forward to my summer tv shows which will come back midseason in January 2011:
20. MAKE IT OR BREAK IT [ABC Family]
21. WHITE COLLAR [USA]
22. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS [ABC Family]
This year I’m gonna take up three new shows: HELLCATS [The CW], UNDERCOVERS [NBC] and FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS [NBC]. Not sure if I’m gonna watch them, though. Just gonna watch the pilot episodes and see where it goes 😀
So, 19 shows this fall :)) Or possibly 22 :)) That’s like… a lot 😀 Well, all I can say is: Proud to be a freak 😀