OK, it’s my turn now to showcase my list of TV shows for the 2010/2011 season. I don’t have as many as Catalina and I know from experience that I will find it very difficult to keep up but I will do my best :D. So, here we go:
- Glee – My absolute favorite show at the moment. And the fact they have a Britney episode WITH Britney in it coming up is sure as hell not gonna change that. Very excited for more drama and awesome musical numbers.
- Grey’s Anatomy – This show has constantly been up there in terms of quality and the last season finale was one of the best episodes ever. Bring it on, season 7!
- Desperate Housewives – It’s the 7th season and this show is still entertaining. Plus, Vanessa Williams alone deserves my attention.
- Modern Family – One word: BRILLIANT. I love, love, love this show and I will make sure I watch it each and every week, it’s 20 minutes of pure comedy I don’t want to miss out on.
- The Middle – Maybe not as witty as Modern Family, but just as funny. I love the characters and it will be on my schedule every Thursday afternoon (it airs on Wednesdays on ABC), for sure.
- Cougar Town – I kinda lost interest in this show mid-season but I still think it’s funny and I like the characters so if I have time I will give it another shot.
- The Amazing Race – I hope I can keep up with The Amazing Race, it’s really entertaining and I’ve always loved it but it might be a bit difficult to squeeze it in.
- Survivor – I discovered Survivor pretty recently and I like it a lot but again, it’s not exactly a priority. We’ll see how it goes.
- The Apprentice – The Donald (finally) decided to bring back the old format and I couldn’t be more happy about it, I was getting sick of fake celebs. This is the real deal and I will make an extra effort to find time for it, hopefully it will be at least as good as the first 5 seasons.
- Community – It’s a nice little show and I never say no to a light, 20 minutes sitcom. I hope I can keep up with this one.
- Project Runway – You don’t have to be a fashion addict to like this show. Heidi, Michael Kors, Nina Garcia and Tim Gunn do a great job and I’m definitely enjoying the current season.
- The Marriage Ref – Not a lot of people like this show and critics everywhere hate it but I find it funny, so what the heck.
Now on to the new shows:
- UnderCovers – Well, it reminds me of Mr. & Mrs. Smith and if it’s well made I could definitely enjoy it.
- Outsourced – This one has great potential and I’m really hoping it doesn’t bomb.
- Mr. Sunshine – Well, it has Matthew Perry in it and the trailer looks nice. That’s about it.