Alrighty, I decided to present you my personal list of TV shows, mostly because of peer pressure 😀 I’m only joking… I was reluctant to do it at first, because I know I always leave behind shows that I love because I don’t have time to watch them. Aaanyway, this year, I’ll do my best to keep up with the few that I’ve got (even fewer than Cata & Radu). Sooo…
- Glee – I’m in love with this show and I will definitely make time to watch it. The music, the actors, the drama & the plot… Plus a few hot guys. The result: a brilliant series. I’m quite excited about the appearance of John Stamos and Britney Spears as well! Brit is not exactly an award winning actress (sorry Radu 🙂 ), but I have no doubt that the episode will be great!
- Desperate Housewives – even after 6 seasons of Wisteria Lane, I still want to hear more about the story of the 4 housewives. The show can be cheesy at times, but it always makes me laugh and the appearance of Vanessa Williams can only increase my excitement.
- Grey’s Anatomy – I’m on the same page with Radu & Cata on this one: after the season 6 finale, who could stop watching this show now? 🙂
- The Middle – 2 words: love it! The Middle always manages to make me laugh with its incredibly written lines and the amazing actors. Atticus Shaffer (Brick Heck) is genius!
- Modern Family – definitely one of my favourite series. Keep up the good work, guys! 🙂
- Cougar Town – last but not least of my 3 dearest comedy shows this season. The episode with Lisa Kudrow was so awesome, that I’m even more excited about the next season’s special appearance of Jennifer Aniston. I also really like where things are going with Jules and Grayson. Btw, I would love for the rumours to be true about Jennifer & Josh Hopkins (Grayson) dating! 😀
- 90210 – although at times really predictable and even a little boring, 90210 is still on my TV list. Maybe because it is still interesting or maybe just because the teenager in me really wants to keep watching it 🙂
- Greek – to be honest, I don’t even remember much about Greek’s last season as it finished so early. What I do know is that Cappie is hot 😀 and I love that it doesn’t have too much of the teeny, lovey-dovey drama we all get from other shows. The plot is quite realistic (most of the times..) and yet interesting.
- Make It Or Break It – ok, it might not be the greatest series on Earth, but it’s catchy and original because of the gymnastics. A lot of girls&boys drama, but there are some pretty hot guys and the storyline is intriguing. Hope Sasha’s not out for good.
- How I Met Your Mother – not the biggest fan of the show, but who doesn’t love Barney Stinson and doesn’t laugh at his jokes should crawl under a rock 😀
- Two and a Half Men – as the seasons go by, Charlie, Alan & Jake become more and more vulgar. Big dislike! But in spite of that, some of the jokes are still really funny. There is a possibility I will let it go, at some point during the season.
- Friends With Benefits – there’s a dozen new nice shows I’d like to start watching this fall (Community being a perfect example), but I will try just one to start with: Friends with Benefits. The trailer is funny, the actors are hot so why not give it a go? 🙂
I had to give up on sooo many shows that I liked unfortunately 😦 Supernatural, CSI, Chuck, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl… I either lost interest or (most likely) I just couldn’t keep track with all of them and now I’ve got seasons piled up that I didn’t get a chance to watch. Maybe some day, I’ll catch up.
For the time being, this is it. I must say I am really looking forward for the fall to start..on TV! 😀