Sorry for the lack of updated lately 🙂 Busy, busy, busy! And since it seems like I’m the only one posting anymore, I will try to update Jbabzee as soon as I get a few free hours. Don’t know when that will be, though 🙂
8 years ago, today, beautiful singer and actress, Aaliyah Dana Haughton, died in a plane crash in the Bahamas 😦 She was, and still is, a big name in R&B and hip-hop music. Also, she showed her acting skills in Queen of the Damned and Romeo Must Die. I’m a big fan of hers and this is my way of showing that I miss her. Here’s the tribute video her friends did after the tragic accident…
I’ve been waiting for this day for so long, because I wanted to share with you this pic I’ve made for Chad’s birthday 😀 Happiest birthday, Chad!! :*
Maybe it seems a bit out of place but I just felt the need to post this. These are 88 blunt, brilliant truths about life according to David over at Raptitude. Read it, chew on it, take what you want away from it.
1. You can’t change other people, and it’s rude to try.
2. It is 100 times more difficult to burn calories than to refrain from consuming them in the first place.
3. If you’re talking to someone you don’t know well, you may be talking to someone who knows way more about whatever you’re talking about than you do.
4. The cheapest and most expensive models are usually both bad deals.
5. Everyone likes somebody who gets to the point quickly.
6. Bad moods will come and go your whole life, and trying to force them away makes them run deeper and last longer.
7. Children are remarkably honest creatures until we teach them not to be.
8. If everyone in the show you’re watching is good-looking, it’s not worth watching.
9. Yelling always makes things worse.
10. Whenever you’re worried about what others will think of you, you’re really just worried about what you’ll think of you. Continue reading
It is just me or the Fall Out Boy guitarist, Pete Wentz, has been showing a softer side since his son Bronx was born 8 months ago? ;)) As far as I know, he hasn’t done or said anything out of the ordinary, like he used to do before. I guess parenting does change oneself. Look how cute Pete looks with his son and wife, Ashley Simpson!
So, Jbabzee is the blog about anything and everything. Since my friends consider that “anything and everything” does not include anything related to the Twilight Saga ( 😛 ), I will post on Jbabzy my Twilight news and pics and here everything else 🙂
After last month’s unfortunate events, I present to you Jbabzy 2.0 = JBABZEE.
To kick things off, here’s a cute little video about friendship. Enjoy!